What an extraordinary experience! Everyone at Broadway In Chicago has loved every minute of this production, cast, creatives, management team and producers.
- Nathan Lane and Bebe Neuwirth hanging out in your theatre for over 3 months
- Running into Rick Elice (Jersey Boys) and Marshall Brickman (Jersey Boys, Manhattan, Annie Hall) hanging out at the theatre and Argo Tea – writers and icons, stars in their own right
- Sold out shows every night
- Standing ovations with each performance
- Opening Night with stars in attendance including Richard Kind, Elaine May and Jeff Garlin
- The real evolution of a Broadway Musical with all of the work that goes into changes and cutting till it is done
- Watching Chicago producers, Stuart Oken and Mick Leavitt, do what Chicagoans do best: work hard, keep focused, make what started as a good musical GREAT.
There is nothing better! I hope that you have experienced THE ADDAMS FAMILY but if not, there are still 8 performances left! The show is leaving us this Sunday.
Don’t miss what Hedy Weiss (Chicago Sun Times), Steve Oxman (Variety) and many other reviewers saw (and a heck of a lot of audience members too) – an amazing show with an unbelievable cast that is destined to be a great musical with performances that Chicago is so lucky to see first!